Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary! (To Me)

So today is our one year anniversary! It's crazy really...I can't believe it has been a whole year. Seemed like it flew by...even though everything was new and we made a lot of memories...well, guess I just shot my own theory to hell. But I would just like to take a moment and say that I am so happily married to the most beautiful and incredible woman in the entire world and I love her to death. We just got back from spending a long weekend out in Palm Springs. It was really nice to get away for a few days and just relax. It was 114 out there and we loved it. We spent Saturday at Knotts Soak City water park, and went out to a couple nice dinners. Now it's back to the grind for a few weeks, then we are moving to a new apartment on the 28th (can't wait) and I just found out I'll be flying to Boston for a conference on the 29th. I'll get back on the 3rd and then we'll fly out the following weekend to Coeur d'Alene for a week. Then it will be back to normal for about a month before we head to Israel. Guess it's shaping up to be a busy summer.

1 comment: