Sunday, February 22, 2009

Old Ties, New Digs

So obviously I'm way behind at keeping up with this blog, and people in general... What can I say? I've been busy. The weekend after we got back from our snowy trip to Idaho, Jesse and Sarah came through San Diego and we got to spend some time with them. They were going to Mexico to do some cross-cultural training in preparation for joining Sacred Road ministries in Yakima, and we were able to have them stay with us on both ends of the trip. It was really awesome to see them - it had been a while and we had a really good visit. We just spent some time relaxing - walked around the beach at La Jolla, and had a BBQ over at Mom and Bill's with Grandma and Grandpa and Adam and Shonna. Good times.











































Then shortly after they left, we ended up moving to a new apartment. It's in the same complex we were already in - but it's a 2 bedroom! I know! We're moving up in the world. No more moving Cohen's playpen in and out of the living room twice a day - he has his own room! I absolutely hate moving, but we're pretty settled now and it's a very nice change.

So now it's just work that I'm pretty much swamped with... But I'm hoping things will calm down there soon and I can get back to being a better friend/family member/blogger. Although baseball is starting though, so we'll see... :)

No comments: