Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Own a Stroller.

And a carseat. An entire travel system, as I understand they're called. And it's a nice one too, let me tell you - a Graco Quattro Tour Dee-luxe. But nonetheless, I am slightly weirded out by the fact that it's all sitting in my living room. And I own it.

Anyway, so Jess had her 21st birthday a couple weeks ago. (I'm pretty stoked that she can buy me beer at the grocery store now, and I don't have to make an extra trip!) We went to Seaworld again to celebrate, and we took the "sky-ride" lift around the bay while we were there. Then we hit Olive Garden for dinner. Oh, and I made her a cake.








































So other than that excitement, we're just busy little bees. We're both working alot, I'm studying for my Series 24 securities license for work, and we're taking a birthing class every week, while attempting to get things sorted out before the big day arrives. Only 7 1/2 weeks to go. Yikes.

While going through my phone pics for the ones above, I found a couple more I might as well share...The first one is a pic I took forever ago of the seals down at La Jolla Cove. And the second is a recent sunset as seen from our office windows. I have a whole bunch of San Diego pics that I've taken with my real camera, I should upload some of those some time. But not now....I'm going to bed.












































P.S. Yes, the Mariners fired Bill Bavasi. Yes, I was surprised it happened this early. And yes, I'm very excited, although only cautiously optimistic about who they will land on for his replacement.

4 comments:

Lani said...

Wahoo for you and your fancy schmancy travel system!
I can't wait for the next 7 weeks to go by!

Jesse said...

Hey buddy... you're only steps away from being a daddy! The pictures are gorgeous.

Leslie said...

Your life is about to change dramatically...(for the better of course)are your ready??? :>)

Nikky said...

Jerry's gonna be a daddy! :)
Happy Birthday to Jess and congrats to both of you. The next few weeks and years will fly by. Be sure to take lots of pictures and enjoy each day in turn.